Tabs and Cards
A tab is a tab container. Each tab represents a specific category, for example SoccerForecast implements 5 tabs including:
- Analysis: contains all the functions to analyze the match.
- Comparison: tools for the head-to-head between two teams.
- Form: list of cards for the evaluation of the form of two teams.
- Team: allows you to view information on the teams, players and selected clubs.
- Statistics: view statistics between the two teams.
A tab is further divided into sub-categories. Each sub-category contains a series of tabs.
The cards have a specific function according to the inherent category. For example on the "Comparison" tab, there are two sub-categories:
A card represents a specific function of the program.
The categories of a card are also called sub-categories if we refer to the Tab as the main category.
Let's immediately give an example to understand the meaning of a card. Suppose you want to display the Manchester City and Chelsea goal minutes, the steps you will take are:
- Select the country England.
- Select the Premier League competition.
- Click on the Manchester City vs Chelsea match.
- Go to the "Confrontation" tab, and to the "Insights" category.
- Then superimpose the mouse on the histograms related to the "Goal minutes" tab:
The operation of a card is just that: provide a specific function based on the category, or in this case, sub-category, membership.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Create cross-platform Qt Help files